• I will maintain a professional relationship with my clients at all times.
• I will always keep my clients' interests above those of my own.
• I will maintain, guard and guarantee my clients' confidentiality.
• I will not offer advice, counseling, or psychotherapy to any client in my duties as a coach.
• I will never do harm to any client.
• I will develop lasting relationships built on a foundation of honesty, integrity and respect with every client I serve.
• I will commit all of my professional experience, energy and focus to helping every client I serve.
• I will expect success from every client I serve, and I will not be limited in my expectations by my clients' past performances.
• I will encourage my clients to believe in themselves, set realistic goals, take appropriate actions and celebrate success.
• I will provide my clients with a safe and nurturing coaching experience, which will allow them to be themselves without fear of judgment, criticism or failure.
• I will remain committed to professional excellence in all that I do and all I provide.
The Canadian School of Natural Nutrition has as its mission the education of the individual in the principles of holistic health care and the principles of natural nutrition, to further the well-being of people and the healing of planet Earth.
To this end, a graduate of CSNN as a Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant™ agrees to:
1. maintain an interest in the well-being of all human beings, regardless of colour, creed or nationality, and in the care of planet Earth.
2. respect the right of her client as an individual in all respects, as to personal tastes, morals and social values.
3. be non-judgmental as to the life values and experience of the client.
4. treat the client under all circumstances with due concern for the dignity of the individual.
5. respect the confidential nature of her relationship with the client and protect the confidentiality of assessments and recorded documents.
6. guide and counsel her client in the best way to achieve optimal health through natural nutrition, but always respect the right and need for the client to make the final decision in all wellness plans.
7. teach the client to accept responsibility for his/her own health choices and actions.
8. accept full responsibility for the consequences of his/her own acts.
9. provide professional services only in those areas in which she has competence and training.
10. recognize the need to work co-operatively with other disciplines, holistic or allopathic, to best serve the client’s need, respecting the unique contribution of each discipline.
11. respect differences of opinion and exercise tact and diplomacy in interpersonal relations.
12. resolve to improve and maintain her professional competence in the field of natural nutrition and holistic health care.